Tom Simonite wrote us up in the MIT Technology Review!
MobileScope is a tool that allows any user to SEE and CONTROL the information that their devices transmit.
- RT @arstechnica New privacy bill requires apps to disclose how they share personal data ars.to/10lidF3 by @joemullin 1 week ago
- Nearly 35% Of Android Apps In China Secretly Steal User Data techcrunch.com/2013/03/14/dcc… ht @allanfriedman 2 months ago
- Google yanks ad-blocker apps from Google Play. news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57… 2 months ago
- Web companies finally starting to compete on privacy? nytimes.com/2013/03/04/tec… 2 months ago
- We've put together a quick demo video of MobileScope on iOS. Please send us your thoughts! youtube.com/watch?v=8uwqiK… #privacy 2 months ago